Paul Addy is the Director of Positive People HR. He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and has a varied background in Retail and Human Resources. A qualified Director of HR with over 19 years’ experience in all aspects of Human Resources working for large corporate organisations such as Barclays, Co-operative Financial Services, General Electric (GE), Pace Technology and ASDA.
- Most recently has been the Director of HR for the Lowell Group, a medium-sized Financial Services organisation.
- A qualified workplace mediator with a passion for employee engagement and doing the right thing.
- Qualified as a CEB Level A&B Practitioner.
Diana is our HR advisor here at Positive People HR. She is also an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and has a varied background in Human Resources and Practice Management. Diana currently travels to different client’s offices around Yorkshire advising and implementing all aspects of HR and good working practice, attending meetings and leading recruitment needs as and when required.
A CIPD qualified HR Advisor with over 10 years’ experience in all aspects of Human Resources working for government sponsored bodies, national energy businesses and large corporate law firms.
• A very firm and fair approach to employee management
• With a varied amount of experience in case management, including grievances and disciplinaries
• An excellent track record of absence management, including implementing new policies and procedures to reduce staff absences
Benefits of being a client
- A cost-effective, personal service from a qualified HR professional.
- The comfort of having someone to support you through what could be challenging times.
- To have the knowledge that your policies and procedures are up to date.
- Having someone independent to review your organisation and provide feedback in a constructive way.
- Support in reducing costs through effective management of people.
- Regular updates to keep you appraised in all aspects of HR but particularly in relation to employment law.
- On a retained basis – A monthly fee dependent on number of employees.
- Quoted work – Pieces of work for which specific quotes will be provided.
- Consultancy basis – To manage longer-term pieces of work which may include analysis of specific practices and providing recommendations to project management.